Frequently Asked Questions
Having trouble with Chirocom.com platform? Please try our knowledge base before contacting customer service. You can also find all of our knowledge base FAQs here.
Why do I have to register an account?
A registration has many advantages and is necessary to be able use Chirocom to the full extent. You gain access to your “My Chirocom” account section. When you register, you can post your own ads and save ads to your favorites list. You can also rate other users, access the messaging center to send and answer questions, and much more.
We do require your email address to keep you updated about your ads and inform you of messages from other users.
How can I create an account?
Registration is free. To create an account, click on “My Account” at the top-right corner of the page. Then click “Register”. You can choose to register with your email address or phone number. If you register with your email address, you will need to confirm your email as well as create a username and password.
Also, you can create an account by submitting your first post through Chirocom. Our system will automatically generate a new account for you with the information you have provided.
I have registered with my email address, but I can’t log in.
If you have not received a confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If you have received an email, but the confirmation button does not work, please copy the full link from the URL bar (at the top of your browser) and paste it into a new window.
If the email is also not in your spam folder, or copying the link also does not work, please contact our Customer Support.
What can I do if I forget my password?
To reset your password, click on “My Account” below “Log In”. Then click on “Forgot your password?” below the password field and enter your email address or username. An email will be sent you with a link that allows you to enter a new password. In the future, you can use your new password to log in.
How to Post an Ad
Posting an ad on Chirocom.com is quick and hassle-free! Before you create your ad, ensure you have signed into your registered Chirocom.com account by selecting Sign In. If you are an unregistered Chirocom.com user, you can register an account easily prior to posting.
How To post an ad:
- Select the Post an Ads button found at the top of Chirocom.com.
- Select An Ad type
- Select An Ad Category > Select A Sub Category (if Available)
- Now Complete the product tittle & Description with valid information.
- Share some good quality images & video and choose additional features for increased exposure.
- Select Your location
- Once you’ve filled in all relevant details, click Submit Your Ad at the bottom of the page.
I Forgot My Password
No worries, we’ve got you covered. Here’s how to recover your password:
- Click on the Login/Register In link found on the top right hand of the page.
- Click the Forgot your password? link, follow the instructions, and we will send you an email to change your password.
- The password reset link is valid for a period of 15 minutes. Once the reset request expires, a new password reset must be requested.
It Won't Accept My Payment
If you receive an error while trying to pay for features, double check the following:
- You are only using Mastercard, Visa, Maestro or PayPal
- Your credit card is entered correctly, including the CCV (3-digit number on the back)
- You are using a credit card issued by a recognized banking institution
- Your credit card billing address is correct
- You are not over your credit limit
- Your card has not expired
- You are not using a prepaid credit card
Messaging an ad
- Open the ad you’re interested in.
- Select one of our quick-message options or type in a unique message in the Write custom message box.
How can I make my ad stand out from the crowd?
We offer Promote Features if you want your ad to stand out. These are the best way to highlight your ad and ensure more people see it.