Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with Chirocom.com in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site and the Service. Chirocom.com will not be held be liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance.
These Terms may be updated by Chirocom.com, You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time. You can always review the most current version of these Terms at https://Chirocom.com/terms-of-service/. Any continued use of the Software or Service by you after such amended Terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended Terms.
You understand and agree that unless expressly stated, Chirocom.com in no way controls, verifies or endorses any of the information contained on or in the Service including listings, links, messages, advertisements and reviews.
Although registration is required to use the Service or access to the Site, if you decide to register, you must complete the Chirocom.com registration process. If you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address, phone number and select a username and password during the registration process and be at least 18 years of age. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and all uses of your account, whether or not you have authorized such use. You agree to notify Chirocom.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
Chirocom.com reserves the right to refuse the Service or access to the Site to any user, or to delete accounts created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address or other personally identifiable information of another individual.
Security and Passwords
In order to register with the Website and to sign in when you visit the Website, you will need to use a username and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is known to someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorized way. We accept no liability for any unauthorized or improper use or disclosure of any password.
You understand that all listings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, audio or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site are the sole responsibility of the person or organization from whom such Content originated. You also understand that Chirocom.com does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the Site, and that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable.
Furthermore, the Site and Content made available through the Site may contain links to other web sites that are completely independent of Chirocom.com. Here, Chirocom.com makes no representation or warranty as the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained on such web site. Under no circumstances will Chirocom.com be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, linked or otherwise made available via the Site.
You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and Chirocom.com shall not be responsible to you in any way. Further, Chirocom.com does not provide any warranty as to your use of third-party content or software that you obtain from the Site.
You are also fully responsible for any Content you post on the Site and to the consequences of any such Content. Although Chirocom.com does not claim ownership of Content that its users post, by posting Content to the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Chirocom.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses through multiple tiers of the foregoing. You also understand and agree that Chirocom.com, in its sole discretion, may delete any Content for any reason.
You can cancel your subscription anytime via your account dashboard or by contacting customer support at ‘ firstname.lastname@example.org ‘. If you cancel the subscription before your next billing period then you will not be charged and your subscription will be cancelled. If you cancel your payment at any point after this the payment is non-refundable, and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users with respect. Users also must not use the Site or the Service to harass or abuse other users. Individuals who have demonstrably harassed other individuals may be removed from the Service or blocked from the Site.
You agree not to post, email, otherwise make available Content that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- Is harmful to minors or displays sexually explicit material of any kind
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “spam,” junk mail, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the Chirocom.com service
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without Chirocom.com’s prior consent
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- Contains material originally posted by another member that is reposted without permission or attribution
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
- Is purposefully posted in an irrelevant category or city, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Chirocom.com’s infrastructure
- Is from more than one member account
- Circumvents or attempts to defeat any security or verification measures relating to use of the Site or Services
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass anyone
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other user
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Site
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access Chirocom.com computer systems or networks to engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Site
Last update: June 8, 2022